There are two sorts of films in India.
1) Sholay and Ganges of Wasseypur
2) All other
These two films re-imagined narrating in their own particular manners. While Sholay was an entire family motion picture in which there was a ton of show, activity, sentiment, and feelings. Two of the best on-screen characters of that time, Dharmendra Deol, and Amitabh Bachchan conveyed, ostensibly, the best execution of their vocation and made ‘Jai-Viru’ an image of fellowship in India.
Numerous years have gone by yet at the same time, best male companions in India are frequently called ‘Jai-Viru’. The supporting cast and particularly the antagonist of the motion picture, Amjad Khan, conveyed extraordinary exhibitions. Practically every discourse of the film got renowned and this is the motivation behind why it is a called a ‘faction’ motion picture.
Then again, Gangs of Wasseypur (GOW) is narrating taking care of business. Anurag Kashyap is one of the finest chefs in India and he picked a ‘widely praised’ star cast for GOW. Dissimilar to Sholay, GOW didn’t have huge names yet every performing artist who acted in the motion picture is currently a “major name”. In this post, we review a portion of the most entertaining exchanges from GOW that never neglect to influence us to snicker.
1. Maarenge nahin saale ko. Keh ke lenge uski.
2. Aad chahe jitna bada ho jaaye, laad ke neeche rehta hai.
3. Beta, tumse na ho paayega.
4. Jaise loha lohe ko kaat ta hai, waise chutiya hi toh chutiye ko kaatega na?
5. Tumhein yaad kar kar ke, haath dukh gaya humara.
6. Yeh Wasseypur hai. Yahan kabootar bhi ek pankh se udta hai, aur doosre se apna ijjat bachata hai.
7. Jab tak iss desh mein saneema hai, tab tak log chutiye bante rahenge.
8. Baap ka, dada ka, bhai ka; sabka badla lega re tera Faisal.
9. Har chedah mein bandook daalo. Aur itna goli maaro ki Faisal Khan ke qila ko Hawa Mahal bana do.
10. Saala chaabhi kahan hai? Gaand mein ghusa diye ho kya chaabhi sab?
11. Hum aapka dukna lootne ke liye aaye hain. Police ko phone mat karna, warna goli maar denge.
12. Zara soongh ke batao Mantriji nashte mein ka khaye hai
13. Ka hai, ee ka hai? Muskura kahe rahe hai, ee ka hai? Ye sab achha thodi na lagta hai, aapko permission leni chahiye na? Aapko laga ki matlab jo marzi, hath laga lenge humko? Poochna chahiye aapko, permission leni chahiye. Kisi ke ghar jaate hai to poochte hai ki andar aaye ya na aaye na? Hum gussa nahi ho rahe hai. Aapko poochna chahiye na. Pooch ke rakhiye hath, koi pareshani thode hai.